- All source code - no black boxes
- Can draw text, spin, drop and drop combos in addition to entry
- Set background color for selected entry or control
- Specify controls to include or exclude
- Override settings for specific controls
- Use variables or constants for colors
- Use variables or constants for selected control colors
The Magic Entries are compatible with Clarion 4, 5, 5.5. 6.0 - 6.3 in both ABC and Clarion template chains. You can apply the Magic Entries to any kind of procedures that have entry fields.
The Magic Entries consists of a class and template and are very simple to apply. You can set the background and border colors for the entries, either using color constants or variables. You can override individual entries or exclude them.